Finding the right insurance coverage for your business can seem daunting. You want to make sure you are prepared for any circumstances that come your way, but you don’t want to pay for coverage you will never need. It makes sense to select a comprehensive package that includes the different policies designed to protect your business.
Insurance Packages for Businesses
No matter the size of your company, there are several policies to consider. It’s wise to speak with your insurance agent to ensure you buy the right coverage for your company.
- Liability Insurance – Every commercial insurance package should include protection against lawsuits from both clients and employees. Without adequate coverage, you may be liable for hefty fees and settlements.
- General liability policies cover clients’ injuries at your facility and damages caused by your employees at the client’s office.
- Errors and omissions coverage protects against negligence or errors in work performed.
- Employment practices liability insurance helps to cover unwanted claims made by employees regarding employment issues.
- Property Insurance – This policy protects your property, the building and it’s contents in the event of a covered catastrophe. Such things as computers, furniture, inventory and business equipment are protected. Personal belongings are also covered under many policies.
- Workers’ Compensation – Required in most states, this coverage protects employees who are injured on the job.
Protect your business with a comprehensive commercial insurance plan.